The success of our educational approach is grounded in a simple educational philosophy that emphasizes the unique strengths of each student. Previous failures simply indicate that the student was not taught to recognize his own capabilities. At Matara, we have been privileged to be partners in the success of our students by sharing our basic educational beliefs:
- ALL students CAN learn.
- ALL students CAN learn to be accountable for their education.
- ALL students CAN become independent learners.
- ALL students CAN learn to become responsible decision makers.
- ALL students possess unique gifts.
- ALL students deserve to be taught in a manner that allows their learning strengths and personal gifts to be actualized.